Certificate in Financial Services is a two months program that would provide the participants an opportunity to build strong foundation in fundamentals and principles of banking and non-banking. The program is also designed to broaden the theoretical knowledge and skills that will take the participants to the higher level of expertise.
Broadly, the program covers the following;
- Fundamentals and principles of banking and nonbanking;
- Business development;
- Communication and customer care skills;
- Skills of discovering and exploring financial markets;
- Numerical and accounting skills;
- Essential IT skills; and
- Office Management skills.
Enrolment for the course begins from April 2023.