Date: April 27 – 28, 2018
Target Audience: Non Finance Personnel – Credit, Operation, Banking, Branch Managers, Strategy, Internal Auditors, CBS/ IT, Marketing and Sales, Procurement, Administration and HR and relevant officers.
Resource Person: Mr. Rajith Perera, Senior Manager, Ernst and Young.
Objective: To enhance the fundamental financial skills and understand financial management tools necessary for decision making.
There is a greater need to understand financial information, particularly the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement as companies strive to enhance their shareholder value. Decisions made without properly understanding the financial implications may lead reduced profits and a reduction in shareholder value.
By raising financial awareness, participants are better able to manage businesses’ revenues, costs, profits and cash. Participants will also be able to use their new financial knowledge to make more effective decisions. This training will provide basic financial principles and cover generic financial management tools necessary for decision making. The program will cover and discuss real life examples of complex areas, and approaches used in applying the financial
On completion of the training the participants will be able to:
1. Read and analyze basic financial statements.
2. Develop an ability to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms.
3. Develop proactive working relationship with financial teams.
4. Apply initial analysis based on financial ratios.
5. Apply developed skills in terms of analysis of arguments and facts, numeric and decision making.