FITI has successfully completed three days of training programme on “Leadership for Transformation”. The training program was organized from December 19 – 21, 2022 for the employees of FSPs.
The Leadership Training program is developed based on the roles and competency requirement of the leadership along the continuum of what a leader is expected to do during times of changes. Irrespective of the organizational context of the leadership whether it is a government organization, CSO, academic institutions or the private enterprises, the following leadership dimensions are pertinent especially during times of changes and reforms:
- Leading Organization;
- Leading People; and
- Leading Self.
The training was organized with to fulfill the following objectives:
- To develop strategic leadership knowledge and skills and build confidence to make informed decisions to steer the organization through change;
- Understand the three critical leadership roles and competencies to Lead the organization, Lead the People and Lead the Self;
- Inculcate the importance and practice of thinking systematically and strategically;
- Be familiar with the practice and skills of Neuroscience Based management of people;
- Acquire the skills to make decisions as a science and an art; and
- Orient on the value of self-awareness and Self-management as foundation for aligning self to the changing world outside.