The two figures in the middle with traditional attire holding NOB in a proud posture depicts bankers and financial service personnel of our country bringing development with the help of FITI.
A part of a Bhutanese building structure incorporated with letter F shows that FITI establishing self-sustaining in-country training institute, people can easily recognize and relate the logo to the title upon looking at it.
- Two figures: bankers and financial service personnel of our country.
- Figures together holding NOB: bringing out development in financial services and knowledge.
- Bhutanese structure: in-country training provided by FITI.
- Figures holding NOB under the structure: FITI promoting and developing financial personnel by providing in-country training institute.
- Figures with NOB – also depicts the second letter I of the FITI.