Financial Institutions Training Institute Ltd. (FITI) is pleased to announce vacancy for immediate appointment of Faculty.
|Slots||Min. work experience||Min. Qualification||Specific requirements||Generic requirements||Pay scale (Nu.) and benefits|
|A. Research & Consultancy– Excellent research skills both for qualitative and quantitative research purposes and prepare reports.
– Entrepreneurial attitude and creativity.
B. Training, Curriculum Design & Marketing
– Experiences in curriculum & training design/ teaching & instruction.
– Marketing strategy and tactics, product packaging and sales knowledge and skills.
|– Subject knowledge in Finance or Economic.
– Experiences in teaching/ training.
– Experiences in coordination and facilitation of workshops/ forum.
– Working experiences in the financial sector (preferred).
– Other benefits and allowances as per FITI Service Rules 2015
Interested applicant(s) fulfilling above criteria are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed job application form (download from www.fiti.bt) addressed to the Director, FITI, Youth Development Fund (Main Premises) latest by 24th May 2016 with the following documents (copy).
|1. Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV)||2. Academic Transcripts & Certificate||3. Citizenship Identity Card||4. Medical Fitness Certificate|
|5. Work experience certificate||6. Security Clearance Number||7. Training certificates, and||8. Merit Certificate (if any)|
In-service candidate if selected will be required to submit No Objection Certificate from the current employer.
Final Selection interview along with the shortlisted candidates will be announced at a later date. For any clarification, please call Head, Hr. Admin & Finance, FITI at 02-336631 during office hours.