FITI is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the selection criteria is as follow.
||Pay and Allowances
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Full time) from recognized university
- Candidates with Master’s Degree and above in relevant field shall be given preference; and
- Candidates with high academic performance record shall be given preference
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in Government/Corporate/Private Companies. Up to 18 months of study period shall be treated as an active service;
- Minimum active service of three years at senior managerial level (P1 A and above in civil service/ GM level and above/ equivalent position in Corporate/Private companies);
- Candidate’s prior work experience at an Executive level or equivalent position in the Academic Institutions or Universities shall be given preference;
- Candidates with hands on experience in research and publication shall be given preference; and
- Candidates should not have crossed 55 years of age at the time of the last deadline of application submission.
- Basic pay of Nu. 75,000.00 per month;
- 50 % contract allowance;
- Communication allowance of Nu. 3,000.00 per month;
- Designated duty vehicle; and
- Other benefits as per the FITI’s Service Rules.
The employment will be for a period of Three Years and renewable based on the annual performance rating and superannuation age.
The application deadline is on or before 5.00 pm, 27th July, 2022. For further queries, please contact HRA at +975-02-332261 (Ext. 107) or 17663347 during office hours.
Click to download the TOR-Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
Click to download the Job Application form